15 December 2016

PERSONAL SHOPPING AT TOPSHOP | PARTY OUTFIT IDEAS

Party season is the moooost wonderful time of the year, so when Topshop invited me in to check out their personal shopping service I was more than excited. As much as I love getting dolled up, I find the whole process of outfit hunting stressful – I’m pretty particular, so it usually takes me forever! Not only that, but I got to try the personal shopper experience in Topshop at Meadowhall… I love anything that’s blogging related and local! It’s nice to know that the rest of the country hasn’t been forgotten about, and we can all have an extra special shopping treat.
I’ve been to a couple of personal shopping events before, and the team at Topshop didn’t disappoint! I was greeted with some dream boat outfits that the lovely Kirby, my personal stylist, had picked out for me. She found me so many pieces that were just my sort of thing! That’s all part of the service - you just give them a call, let them know what you’re after, tell them your size and they’ll do all the faffy bit of picking things out. Budget can also be accounted for (hey, this girl’s regularly on a shoestring!), plus it’s a complimentary service. Wahay.
Outfit One - The Statement Trousers
For someone who wears minimal colour, I fell for these trousers big tiiiime! They're pastel pink heaven, so they had to come home with me. They also fit perfect – with my hips being ignificantly bigger than the rest of me I tend to struggle with trousers and always ending up with the sagging waistband. These are synch in at all the right places. After plenty of deliberation this was the outfit I went for, adding the frilly black top too. It just felt very me, without being the same old thing I always choose on nights out.
Mesh Top / Bralet / Trousers / Heels
Outfit Two - The LBD
Oh my gaaahd this dress was lovely. It had that luxe feel and fit like a dream, just what you want from a little black dress! For something a little more fun I ventured from my all black comfort blanket and went for the bright pink heels. The cutest!
Little Black Dress / Heels
Outfit Three - The Leather Skirt
As someone who usually prefers more casual going out outfits, Kirby managed to find some really cute looks for suiting that kind of vibe. I could have found an outfit for any occasion, with this being something I'd wear for a more relaxed night out. The top is beautifully detailed and a little fancier, but I love it dressed down with the boots and skirt.
Grey Detailed Top / Skirt / Boots
To finish off my party outfit I also got a couple of beauty products, adding some pretty gel polishes to my look. That nude pink was just right for pairing with the trousers. I love when everything matches up, for me that's a big deal when getting party ready!

Annnnd that’s me all sorted with winter party outfits! On Saturday the 17th and Sunday the 18th of December Topshop will be hosting a Get Party Ready weekend to help out with your fancy outfit needs! If you spend over £40 in-store during the weekend, you’ll be eligible to receive a free express gel manicure, mini party makeover! The personal shopping team will also be around to share their advice… They’re a really lovely bunch and could not have been more helpful with making my shopping trip feel especially glamorous!
SHOP THE POST

youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x

This post is sponsored, all views are my own.*
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig