1 December 2016

LAYERING UP | UNDERWEAR AS OUTERWEAR

Okay, underwear as outerwear is no new thing. It’s been around for a while and I’ve always been a fan… Some undie-style garments are just too nice to cover up! With Winter almost upon us though, no one’s expecting much of a bra flash. Instead, I’ve been starting to layer up with my favourite chunky jumpers.

The camisole style I’ve got on here is just right for me over winter – it’s lacy and pretty feminine, yet it’s something you can make really practical worn over a big knit. I picked up this one from H&M the other day as an inexpensive layering piece. It’s just something to liven up the chunky jumpers I’ll be wearing day in, day out until Spring! 

The jumper is another H&M purchase I got this autumn – you can never have too many roll necks. It’s probably a little too hefty for the silky number over the top, but I don’t mind that. I’ll be wearing this one when it’s extra cold, and a thinner turtle neck on less wintery days. 

So, for layering up in underwear as outerwear this season this is the sort of thing I’ll be going for – cute camisoles/silky crop tops over essential knits. Snuggly. 

Jumper - H&M / Camisole - H&M / Jeans - Topshop / Boots - & Other Stories
SHOP LACEY LAYERS

youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig