17 April 2016

TUTORIAL | FRENCH TWIST FAUX HAWK

This hairstyle isn't everyday-me, but I've fallen a little bit in love with it anyway. I want to head to some swanky occasion where an up-do like this would be appropriate! I actually filmed this one by accident - I was following a tutorial without realising what it was I was actually doing with my hair... I'm addicted to YouTube hair tutorials and always spend way too much time flicking through them.

This one I did find way easier than what I thought it'd be. It's the ones that look easy that are usually a nightmare, while I often find more structured looks go better for me. I reckon most folk can give this one a bash - it's just a case of twisting your hair up and pinning it all to your head! 

I'm going to leave it at that as I've got to get ready to head to a pole dancing varsity - I'll be watching, not competing ha. I've been giving it a go since November-ish, and so far I'm loving it for adding into my upped fitness routine!
x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This looks gorgeous! And so easy. I love how chic it looks too; perfect for work or a dressy night out. x

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! You make this look so easy. I'm definitely going to try it out. So sleek, classy and perfect for work too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks awesome chick and you really suit it! I just know I would never manage it though
    Lauren

    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm seriously into trying new hairstyles at the moment at I'm so sick of it either simply being down or in a ballerina bun. This looks amazing and I've saved it so that I can try it out soon, yay!

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look, you really suit it x

    Millie x
    Queenmillie.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classy and nice tutorial!

    http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2016/04/blush-pretty-pink-for-spring-american.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. That seems surprisingly easy and it looks so gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This hairstyle looks great on you and you make it look so simple! Have a feeling if I was to give it a try it'd be a hot mess or would take me half an hour to perfect it, ha ha :) xx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig