3 January 2016

CO-ORDS... A TREND FOR 2016?

Sunglasses - Céline / Jacket - Topshop / Two Piece - Forever 21 / Bag - eBay / Pandora Charms - Gift and Wrap

I know the co-ord has been doing the rounds for a good while, but I still like a good two piece. This set was probably the last one I picked up, just a really casual one from Forever 21. I've worn it a few times, but this crap rainy weather is still spoiling all my flared trouser hopes for this season. Just look at the bottoms of these. Crying. I'd been out in the morning to do a bit of shopping, but in-between that & taking pictures we had a downpour. Needless to say, after this mini photo shoot they were straight in the wash. 

For 2016 I know I'll end up buying more matching sets - I know I've probably said this before, but I always find they're easy outfits. I do think there's something smart about co-ords too... Maybe it's because it makes me think of the cute little twin sets my Nanna wears. Ha. Even though this one is quite casual, I still think it's sort of 'put together' looking?

There are a few of my favourites below... I'm loving the ones from ASOS, which has only encouraged me to stalk the sales further. I need to add 'rein in the spending' to my New Year's resolutions! 

CO-ORD FAVOURITES

youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram

x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to pull this off, unless I was in a certain 'nothing can stop me' type mood! love the khaki colour though! great photos xx
    isobel's personal style blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love a co-ord too, and definitely want one of these slouchy ones for my 2016 'drobe.

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice look, love the color theme
    best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! Can't beat co-ords

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for a good co ord for aaaages! There's a beautiful cream one by Charlie May but I don't think I could justify spending over £500 haha. Never thought to check forever 21, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. soso good!! love co-ords!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this two-piece! Looks amazing on you!

    www.tinytwisst.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig