22 November 2015

COWL NECK & A MIDI LENGTH

Sunglasses - Céline, Jumper - Matalan, Bag - Boohoo, Skirt - H&M, Lace Up Sandals - Public Desire
This weekend has been the official 'it's too cold to not wear tights' marker. I did try venturing out today in a skirt and long coat, but eventually I decided I was being optimistic and got my 40 deniers out. Sigh. These pictures were from a couple of weeks ago when it was more autumnal than wintery - it wasn't particularly cold so I managed in the pencil skirt and cowl neck. I reckon when I wear this skirt again I'll just stick my thigh highs underneath it and see how that goes.. Avoiding tights at all costs. 

The jumper is one I've been loving a whole lot since I bought it. It was just a cheap one from Matalan, but it's the sort of easy go-to when I'm rushing around to get ready for work. I love that this time of year is basically just lobbing a big jumper on. For me it is anyway. I just have this sort of thing on a rotate! Always ready to up the cosy factor. 
x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love your styling! This whole outfit is gorgeous, and i'm definitely lusting over those shoes!

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, could you please tell us which celine sunglasses they are??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah no chance of bare legs now, it's freezing! Love your furry bag
    Ladies Designer Multi Pockets Flap Messenger & Cross Body Bag Satchel With Chain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jumper, will be keeping an eye out for this one. Looking fab as usual. xx
    www.assessorise.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the bag and sandals !

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig