10 December 2012

OOTN: christmas party LBD

Hat - H&M, Necklace - c/o La Moda, Dress - c/o Hedonia, Gloves - H&M, Ankle Socks - Primark, Boots - c/o Missguided

So I had a bit of a fail in regards to the pictures. The sun is not my best friend right now. I stood freezing to death for the majority of the photos to be rubbish! Ugh never mind, hopefully you can get the gist of things.

I’ve wanted to do a few OOTN posts, what with it being the party season and all! I love being able to get dressed up and girly for a night out. I think I’ve gone a bit Madonna with this outfit but let’s be honest, she was a babe back then! Little black dresses when they’re worn a bit dressed down are my fave.. you don’t have to worry about turning up to a party too dressed up, but if you’re feeling too casual then the accessories can get popped back in your bag. I’ve learnt from experience ha. I need a big furry coat over it all. I'm not quite sure what I was thinking risking it without, my Nanna would be going barmy at me! 

twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux

x
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. Gorgeous! I love those lace gloves and the cute little socks!

    gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little touches of lace gloves and socks really make it!

    www.addiction-a-la-mode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw love how you've added the hat to make it a little quirky. The gloves help too!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've really styled up a lbd with cool accessories, I need to get myself a hat like that I'm just not sure if they'd suit me haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the all black! my favourite colour haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is accessorized to perfection, the gloves and boots are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the necklace!
    Bemsy x
    http://redheadtalkin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. the dress looks amazing on you! love the boots too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a gorgeous outfit, I'm jealous of how perfect you look even when freezing! I always turn blue and chicken like. xx

    I'm having a giveaway which I think you might like, so feel free to check it out!


    2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this dress, you've accessorised this outfit perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lydia you are such a beaut! Love the boots :)

    fashioncrossing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous outfit as always, love the dress and it looks amazing on you

    Ellie xo
    MisseBlog | MisseDesign

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always look amazing! Love the gloves! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Youre right, a faux fur coat would look amazing over this outfit! Its gorgeous, perfect for a night out! You look amazing as always

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that belt, I feel like it really completes the outfit! The lace around the socks is cute too

    anna-likes-clothes.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. You do like old school Madonna love it :) xx

    Mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. this dress is amazing! and you look an utter doll in it xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You should wear skater skirts more often - they seriously suit you! I have turned up to parties too dressed up a few times. Totally not my fault as the majority of people in my city dress far too casual! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. hehe i think ive learnt from that experience too! you look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looking beautiful as usual.

    At least you have a garden- all my photos look like they were taken in a cave in this light! LOL.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. love those boots so much! this is going to sound a bit odd but that skirt is just the right puffyness, find it hard to find one that doesnt drown me or just hang loose everywhere.

    Sissy xx
    http://snippetsandblippets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. That dress is gorgeous, and the boots are just a bit beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the cheeky cut out on this,and mucho respect for the cold! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This has really helped with how i can wear my bowler hat
    beau-creeper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig