1 April 2012

march faves & outfit


Squinting like a pro. Lost without sunglasses!!

Hat - Market, Necklace - DIY, Sunglasses - H&M, Rings - H&M, Top - Charity Shop, Belt - Dads, Jeans - H&M, Boots - Timberland (LOL)

I did not thing my Timberlands would ever see the light of day again. I hope I'm not the only person to have a very brief chavvy stage during my early teens! I've decided to allow them back into my life. They are really chunky so maybe with the right sort of pretty dress they will be cute. 

Anywayyy, the main point of the outfit was to show of one of my faves, being the H&M jeans. They really are lovely. Just enough sucky-in-ness without being bloody painful!


Earrings - Primark (Old), Chunky rings - H&M, Sudacrem (ruins the cuteness of this picture somewhat), Mac Mineralize Skinfinish, Nail Art Pens - Amazon, Necklace - DIY

What a random bunch. I've always had acne (loving life) but my skin has been particularly gruesome this month. My friend told me about dabbing on a bit of Sudacream & so far the nastiness has been kept at bay! The Mac Mineralize Skinfinish has been helping to giving my skin a little break from the hardcore foundation. Fingers crossed for lusciousness. Haha ;)


Look at all the pretty colours. Had to pop this pic in..I am so obsessed.

Sorry that was a bit of a long one for me! Possibly going to put some of the jewellery bits I've make on my shop if anyone would be interested?

x





SHARE:

39 comments

  1. Love how you can pull off wearing hats!! Love your top too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great box of beautiful colours. I really love the top you are wearing, it would look great under a leather jacket. And those jeans look fantastic on you (jealous!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing! great figure! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jeans! and the nail polishes are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sudacrem is my life saver too:'] and you look great :)
    And I thought I had a lot of nail stripers .. D: ahaha xoxo

    www.mypalaceofalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pink hat adds such a nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh bad skin is the worst, I constantly suffer, I often use Sudocrem too, love it! And it reminds me of childhood when I used to graze my knees ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always look so great, love your style!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those glasses and top are yum!

    www.styleandbeautie.com
    MAC and Regal Rose Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your glasses you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lookin hot as perrrr
    http://georgiahollyedwards.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have such an amazing style xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your skin doesn't look bad at all! Sudocrem is obviously doing its job, aha. I'm the complete opposite, I always leave my sunglasses at home (I'm an idiot). You look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. that top is so awesome, and your skin looks fine! you look great :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Take me charity shopping with you please? You always find such gems!
    Sophie
    z

    ReplyDelete
  16. you seriously find some amazing bits from charity shops, that lacy top is lovely!
    nevertemptfate.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  17. i want your tooooooooopppppppppppppp :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Umm.. You are stunning! Seriously! Love your outfit and your faves. :) Those nail polishes look so pretty! :O and there's so many! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your style is amazing, you always look great! I love the lace top xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look bloody incredible!! I love that top on you x

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look lovely! I also had a little chavvy stage, slick back hair with the two tiny sections hanging from the front with hoop earrings....wow haha. I've been meaning to try sudocrem on my face for a while now as I heard it works wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your top! i'm so rubbish at finding things in charity shops xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love love love this outfit!
    You've inspired me to actually start doing outfit posts too now I've seen a non girly girl do it! You pull off this look so well i love everything you wear! and sorry but your body is amazing :O love the beanie too. ur defo my soul sis ;)

    www.syselcuk.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. are you a model? You are so gorgeous!! Love the pink beanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Insane outfit, your body looks amazing & loving the 90s vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love th combo of denim and lace body! looks gorgeous, sexy and edgy at the same time!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the top please check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other www.starryeyed-1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the bralet so much!.. The jeans go very well with it! I use sudacream whenever I get a spot, it is brilliant! It reduces the redness and makes the spot go really quickly, such good stuff xxx

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cool necklace! How did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow you look so pretty!!!
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  31. You look so nice! your hair and outfit is perfect!arg i wish i could pull of a beanie hat like that xo

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a great figure.

    petitesideofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Bit creepy that I just scrolled down your whole blog page (please dont judge me!) But I just love your blog- deffo following. Anyway, I'm glad to see those timberlands on your feet as I now know im not the only one who decided to relive their chavy days :) Mine are pink though :/ Considering dying them.

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig